Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Compass of my Own
Caught this interesting flick today in wonderment. I found myself drawing a strange affinity to Mr Ice-Bear-King-whatshisname, mainly because any decent macho hot-blooded masculine guy would. In a quick twist of fate, the wounded , exiled and weaker Bear King actually hammers the perpetrator's jaws of and kills him. He regains his pride, but where shall he set off from there? He is King again. Fortunately the little Lyla holds a peculiar compass, to tell the truth which people wish to hide. The truth will be the right direction.

Apart from the fairytale- like rendering of gadgets, scenery and some top notch acting, the show actually touches our souls and asks : what if we had that compass ourselves, and could use it to find out what people intended to hide? I wouldn't have very much use for it. Because it is one thing to know, and quite another to act upon it.

Like Mr King Bear, I am both strong and weak.I have reached 80k Rev and shooting for 100k.I plan to keep it that way, every single month for 5 years.I will earn my 1 Million in 5 years and defeat the other Bear and claim my birthright to Wealth. And yes I would need direction but not the Golden Compass, because I do not need to know what others intend to hide:I can change that, whatever that is, I need only my strength in spirit to succeed.My strength my spirit it shall be my guide to the treacherous path ahead. No time to celebrate small successes now- I need to be on the road for 5 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home