Happyness

A much awaited rest day today. Brought Rocky who recently turned 1 yr old to the beach today.
Honestly, there are very few things that will measure against the joy of watching him play and enjoy himself, relishing the cooling breeze and chasing the leaves scrambling in the wind. I took a moment and sat down for a bit, looking at the sea, the calm before the impending storm.
Just a couple of weeks before, I was staring at the sea,on a Sunday night, with a cappucino in my hand and a bagful of doubts in my heart. It was the 4th interview, would I get it? Would I not? Do I want it? In retrospect, I definately WANTED to be where I am. It is involvement on a first hand basis. You actually matter in the entire establishment to build a network. The prestige. The mentor who was the real deal. It is now that I actually wake up to want to go to work, to be in the action. And one day, just one day before long, I will get my first deal.
I have time, now, to reflect and mend a few broken relationships with friends and all; as a result of my fiery temperament, impatience and bluntness. I am grateful to those that tolerated me and stood by me. However, in times like this, all is going well, but of course, the loneliness and solitude creeps in. I know I do not need anyone or burden myself at the moment, when I am in the game (in career) and working at full drive. However, the bittersweet yearning, for just a little, just a little reminder, of love, of affection, the rush of infactuation, will probably ease the monotony of purely just rushing and fighting for your life in career. All I need, is a little reminder...
To qoute Will Smith once again, from my fav movie ,this part, this little part of my life, may be called, Happyness.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home