The Fist of The North Star is BACK!

When you are down in life and when all the stoopid ex gf's who leave
you after spending all your money and depleting a significant population
of your sperm colony, there are actually many nice people around who will help you. These people are known as guardian angels, who don't see it, at times we may abuse it, but they are there. For me my guardian angels came in the form of my colleagues,Isaac and Wendy.
Wendy could be described as someone that has single-handedly slapped me into reality and encouraged me to move on. What she said to me made more sense than what my useless bum-buddies said to me tenfold. Being agents, both of us , the ferocious desire to break free of poverty is strongly evident and pretty much a part of our soul. She of course has many friends and exposure to people who have been there and done that, I however, only know a few Bozos and cheap chicks. Isaac is the role model and epitome of patience and sacrifice. Enough said.
Thus I have only the power bestowed upon myself by virtue of my pure stubborness to carry me thus far.So instead of complaining and bitching.I've decided to take matters into my own hands. Why deprive myself of that which is my birth-right? I'm here to have fun, make art and get rich. And I have not seen anyone get rich by sulking except for the pathetic people who walk in to bargain for fixed deposit rates on their puny assets , in which case they are old and not really very rich, anyways. I dug out my old books, my album of motivational Cd's and I didn't care whether they are right or wrong. I figured that a little good is better than sulking.I will err on the side of certainty. Little by little, I took baby steps towards climbing up and walking again. I called old clients, I met up with new ones.The irritating folks pestering for rates now became my favorite friends. The more they try to irk me, the softer my expression becomes. Before they know it, their life savings are my AUM. Of course, I do have some beloved clients I keep close to my heart. I will work and cancel my off days as long as there is a chance to close. Little by little, people started coming back, senior staff began to refer qualified leads. ( I suspect all the long they have, just that we had a different mindset)At roadshow, I have stood for hours and hours to end, not stopping to ask around. I have been working hard to fufill others dream I might as well fulfill mine first.
But I am still not strong enough, to handle customer issues, for that I am sincerely grateful to my service managers for their guidance.
For a while, I have felt forsaken and alone, and the only thought on my mind, every single morning, was for whoever above to take my life away tommorrow morning so that I may never wake again. I have loved and lived and for a while that would suffice.
But now I am glad I have awakened. From a long slumber of laziness and depression, I have awakened. The first thing I did was to go back to office , print out the following, and paste it on my brochures==>
The thought manifests as the word,The word manifests as the deed,The deed develops into habit,And habit hardens in character,So watch the thought and its ways with care,And let it spring from love,Born out of concern for all beingsā¦As the shadow follows the body,As we think, so we become
- Buddha (from the Dhammapada)
Thereafter, I tried to curb my anger. I also did not want to think about competing with anyone, since it makes you lose focus. So all day long I just thought about my own actions and what outcome I wanted it to lead to, all the small actions. A few slips here and there, but some improvement was made especially with constant reminder from Wendy.
I began to sms all my customers. Like what I did constantly in the past. I ran and I ran and I ran. I tried not to feel pity anymore though that sometimes creeps in. Gradually, becoming rich and affluent on my own accord seems quite pleasant too. ROCKY can have his own room.I can swim and work out all day long. And of course I like driving around. Best of all what did I like best? Can't say for sure but it is the rhythm of things that you can drum yourself into. It is a constant good feeling.
Thanks Wendy if you can read this, I owe u. Well Isaac my bro, need I say further? Dedicated to my guardian angels from somewhere with blind yellow tigers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home