The End Of The World is Approaching/Desmond has quit, Djeanny next, and BOSS may transfer. Sim the FSC is going to C Bank. All hell
is breaking lose next month.Effectively if you were to enter the banking hall this is what you'd see:> A SHAOLIN MONASTARY
consisting of 3 guys...ARGH>>>
I have to re-strategize. Many factors are not playing to advantage, for example, the educated
pussies of Shenton Way are really not taking the bait for Insurance or any financial advise.
To worsen that, they are rude and demanding without giving any opportunity for sales...This situation I forsee will prevail for at least to the end of the year lest some new and prettty staff are employed.
Often I have wondered how people could come to work everyday in the morning and smile when you know you have to face a nasty crowd, and chatting with my pretty colleague, Claris, I've found that most of them have developed a new sense of selective hearing that actively converts yapping disgusting customer voices to sweet music. That's why they keep smiling. Someday , I'd gotta learn that skill too.Career-wise, I am suddenly unsure if being a Branch Manager is that attractive since someone I am in full respect of is transferring out of that position...Maybe I will have to re-org and aim towards Affluent Banking and on the private banking.However that being said the role is still not significant and still might not be quite the thing that hits the nail.
What do we want in life? To be happy? What are the means and ways to that ends? These are the questions that life will not allow me to ponder on in days to come, given the horrendous shortage in manpower.This has become something of a joke, so that I no longer find it very stressful to actually be in such a situation.
In bare-bottomed truth, most people are just seeking for higher pay, higher commissions, less work,and more personal time. There, I've said it. This is like the gospel biblical truth of the humanity since the dawn of civilisation.How does anyone rise above this? I think, everything has a price, just like in Alchemy, being unwilling to sacrifice or risk anything yields you just that----nothing.What is the price of what we want? I think I have paid the price many times, and will continue doing so till I achieve my goals or I shall die trying. That is the strength of my spirit.
Therefore, the NEW rationalisation is that, having less RMs, more business will be generated with less catchment dilute that. Probable that sales will increase, and a managerial vacuum gives excellent opportunity to assist the Service mgr to find out about the operational role of a Branch Manager.Having zero distractions, th odds of success in the following 3 months are, in fact, tremendous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home