
7 March 2006 2150hrs Dalat City, Vietnam
Today is the first day in years I’m on a bike again, I rode into the sand and my bike flipped. No injury, but a group of little village girls where passing by and laughging out loud at me, unable to contain their laughter. My pride is instantly reduced to zero; I got up and rode away at top speed.
Reached Liang Biang Hill at the
afternoon,
the guy asked to bring
me up for a 100,000VND (about 10SGD. )
Well he can kiss my ass, I told him I’d walk- later as I was making my slow ascent he’d ride up and laugh at me –argh! Today is not my day.
Anyways it’s very quiet it the pine forest.If I was quiet I could hear my own breathing. It was very relaxing to be in such an environment..I finished my book, and walked down.Oops I forgot to mention that the scenery was breathtaking, with waves of mountains surrounding flowerbeds and tea plantations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home